0.1.2 ALPHA released 25 April 2001
Should run on most Linux or UNIX type systems with a version of perl above about 5.004 or so.
1. Ability to ignore addresses of mailboxes for domain handled through seperate mailboxes.
2. Can handle mail for local users or aliases specified in /etc/passwd or /etc/aliases files.
3. Able to ignore mail sent to system programs with UIDs below a preset value.
4. Mail loop detection and prevention, through use of a installation specific header and by counting Received: lines.
5. Ability to store backups if required of all incoming messages, in the pseudo-user's account.
Download program in Unix/Linux TAR/GZIP format.
The Perl source code .
The documentation .
Author: Richard Kay <rich AT copsewood dot net>